A complex conversion and new build within six weeks.
In just three years, Etonbury Academy has rapidly expanded from four hundred students to a capacity of nearly 1300 places. Savoy Construction was appointed by the school to undertake fast track refurbishment and extension works during a summer holiday six-week period.
This project had many facets to it and was a great success, with all works being completed on time:
- Conversion of existing multi-use classrooms into a multimedia room, drama studio, music room and offices.
- Creation of a 64-student lecture theatre.
- Creation of unisex student toilets.
- Refurbishment of gym.
- Construction of a new office for the school Principal.
- Acoustic improvements to communal staircases.
- External rendering and decorations.
“As a rapidly growing school, we needed a team that could deliver on their promise – to complete all the works within the summer holidays. Savoy Construction did exactly this and we were able to open on time without any disruption to the new school year”.